How to find that Job! (Job Preparation Training)
EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND JOB PREPARATION COURSE 2 week intensive course
Assist people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds in their job search. Topics include:
- The best ways to apply for jobs
- How to create a professional resume
- Interview preparation techniques
- Writing great application letters
- How to respond to Selection Criteria
- Skills analysis
- Effective Communication
10 intakes of 1 – week intensive course once every month :
Training Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:30a.m – 2:30p.m.
Training Venue: 14 Proe Street, Newstead
Target group: Job seekers from non-English speaking backgrounds such as migrants and refugees
Group Size: 8-10 participants each intake
Please contact Karuna at 3257 1868 (option1) for further details.