Class 2020 Applications Now Open
DGSB (Developing & Growing Small Business) program has been providing the finest business start program for last 4 years in Brisbane helping CALD (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse) community to meet their true potential in the market place.
This program aimed at getting you to start or to improve your business. You are encouraged to apply now if you:
• are a migrant from a non-English background and hold Australian Permanent Residency (PR) or Citizenship
• have an idea to start a business but don’t know where to start
• are in the early stage of business, and want to scale it up
• are willing to learn and meet like-minded people and experts
This program is created and delivered by Multicultural Community Centre, Brisbane.
- Application due date: 15th January 2020
- Program Schedule for Stream 1: 8 Feb/ 15 Feb/ 22 Feb/ 29 Feb (8:00 am – 1:00 pm) + Market Event (14 Mar) – 20 hours in-class session
- Program Schedule for Stream 2: Starts in Feb 2020 (TBD) – 75 minutes x 4 sessions of 1 on 1 coaching by experienced business coach
Fill out an online application:
Stream 1: Kick Start Business (No business experience in Australia)
Use this link: https://bit.ly/2YUriek
Stream 2: Improve & Scale-up (Small business owner in Australia – only applicable for those who have a current business operating with an ABN)
Use this link: https://bit.ly/32qXRmi