Class 2021 Applications Now Open
DGSB (Developing & Growing Small Business) program has been providing the finest business start program for last 5 years in Brisbane helping CALD (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse) community to meet their true potential in the market place.
This program is aimed at getting you to start or to improve your business. You are encouraged to apply now if you:
• are a migrant from a non-English background and hold Australian Permanent Residency (PR) or Citizenship
• have an idea to start a business but don’t know where to start
• are in the early stage of business, and want to scale it up
• are willing to learn and meet like-minded people and experts
This program is created and delivered by Multicultural Community Centre, Brisbane.
Stream 1: Kick Start Business (No business experience in Australia)
- Registrations open till: 1st October 2021 Fill out an online application (QR Code below)
- Program Schedule for Stream 1 Workshops: 24 hours in-class session
- Saturday 16 October (8:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Saturday 23 October (8:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Saturday 30 October (8:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Saturday 6 November (8:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Saturday 13 November (8:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Saturday 20 November (8:00 am – 12:00 pm)
Stream 2: Improve & Scale-up (Small business owner in Australia – only applicable for those who have a current business operating with an ABN)
The program consists of 3 business coaching sessions. In each session you as a business owner will talk to a business coach to identify weaknesses and work on strategies to improve your business.
This time the DGSB Digital Solutions program will focus on the essentials of improving the ONLINE presence of your current business (with emphasis on social media).
Please fill out the form which will take approximately 10 – 20 mins. This will help us to know you and make the interview session more effectively. As this is a government funded program, we need your up-to-date and official personal information to check the eligibility (Citizen or PR from a CALD background). Thank you.